Welcome to 2013! Brand new year and new things to learn or improve on. Make new friends and rethink the old ones. 2012 was a good year. I have my kids, we have our health and we survived. Still working the same jobs but hey, at least I have them. So much to be grateful for. I will try to post more but as I stated in an earlier post, if you need Avon or Amway, contact me here!
Avon Partners With Paula Abdul
Avon announces a new partnership with internationally renowned choreographer, dancer, songwriter, performer, designer, actor and businesswoman Paula Abdul!
Launching in November in the Campaign 25 Brochure, Avon will be featuring “Forever selected by Paula Abdul”, a curated collection of sparkling, glamorous and festive accessories for the holiday season. Featuring earrings, necklaces, bracelets and watches in colors, finishes and designs handpicked by Abdul, the “Forever selected by Paula Abdul” collection will also include a limited edition cross body handbag, seen above.
Avon Shine Attract: Behind the Scenes with Reese Witherspoon (by AvonProductsInc)
Avon PR Gal Christine tried out the Ombre nail trend with Avon’s Nailwear Pro+ in Watermelon, Viva Pink, Orchid Splash and Pastel Pink.
Get the look!
1) Apply a thin line of your darkest color to the edge of a damp triangle makeup sponge.
2) Paint another line on top of that with your second darkest color.
3) Continue adding colors until you have 3 or 4 shades on the sponge.
4) When you’re ready, line the tip of the sponge along your cuticle line and start dabbing the color on to your nail so that it covers the nail completely— don’t worry if you make a mess!
5) Use nail polish remover and a small makeup brush to clean up the sides of your nails and around your cuticles.
6) Once the ombre has dried completely, finish off the look with your favorite top coat— Christine used Avon’s Nail Experts UV Gloss Guard Top Coat.
Ding Dong: Avon Lady Lisa Monoson Calling
Lisa started her Avon business in 2000 because she was looking for an earnings opportunity that she could be in complete control of, incorporate into her busy lifestyle & have a flexible schedule for her 3 children. She chose Avon because she always had an interest in beauty & helping others feel good about themselves. Lisa took her business day-by-day setting attainable goals. She looked to the future knowing that one day she would excel to the top with Leadership as well. Since starting her business she is now running a team of more than 278 members all over the USA and last year her team sold more than $689,000.
1. Who is your beauty icon?
Beauty is only skin deep, but if I had to choose I think Cindy Crawford would be a good one. I think most importantly, women are beautiful when they are true, kind, giving and love from the heart. If they have that, they are already beautiful.
2. What is your favorite quote or words to live by?
God give me strength to accept the things I cannot change, change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
3. What one feature do you like the most about yourself?
I’m friendly & smile at everyone…I have a big heart.
4. What beauty products are always in your handbag?
Glazewear in Mocha Latte, mark Lip Click-in Whiney, Smooth Mineral Compact – light beige, Glimmersticks in Spice and Cosmic Brown, Ideal Shade Concealer in neutral, mascara, mark Hookup-Scandalash in black, True Color Blush in Rose Luster, mark Hand it Over Hand Cream, mini antibacterial hand gel – pomegranate mango.
5. What ways do you give back in your community?
There is a child in my community who recently passed away from brain cancer and the family has started a non-profit organization called “Cades Carnival” in his honor to raise funds for the cause. In support, I have offered to give back a portion of all my Avon sales to them to help other families who are going through a similar situation. Additionally, I volunteer at a homeless shelter.
AMWAY SA8 Prewash Spray (by amwayproducts2020)
AMWAY 0001 LOC Organic cleaner (by LTiCP)
You can order Avon Products at www.youravon.com/plopez7552 or for Hawaii orders you can contact me here or on Facebook @Patti Lopez. Follow me on Twitter @plopez7552 and plopez7552.blogspot.com for updated info.